one6G turned 1. Exactly one year ago, we were embarking on the exciting one6G journey. So much has happened since then:
- 65 members from 26 different countries have joined our association, bringing together research excellence from ICTs, verticals, and academia.
- 4 Working Groups have been established. They are now actively working on 12 different Work Items with the ambition to run joint innovation and development activities and define and harmonize use cases for 6G technologies.
- We released our first position paper titled “Taking communications to the next level.”
- We provided two critical contributions to the ITU-R‘s “IMT Vision for 2030 and Beyond” and look forward to providing further inputs as invited.
- We organized the first edition of one6G Summit, gathering 24 high-level speakers and over 400 participants from around the world.
Building on the success achieved to date, we have planned a lot for our second year of activity:
- 5 Open Lectures will be organized between May and December 2022. (link here)
- A Special one6G Session will take place at the EuCNC & 6G Summit 2022.
- A second edition of one6G Summit will take place on November 10.
We are so excited to see what the second year will bring and look forward to evolving, testing, and promoting the next-generation cellular and wireless technology-based communications solutions with the support of our members and the extended one6G community. Subscribe to one6g newsletter and follow our social channels to stay up to date on our activities.